Friday 19 July 2013

It's the holidays!

How are your holidays going?

This week I have been looking at what we are going to be doing for topic next term. I am REALLY excited about what we are going to be doing. We are going to be learning lots of things together through technology. I am learning lots of new words and trying to understand what they mean. I am sure you will be able to help me learn about these things just as much as I help you.

Here is my first big phrase... Technological outcomes.

I looked up the dictionary -

technological - of or related to technology; relating to science and industry.

outcome - a final product or end result;


Any ideas on what this means and can you give us an example of what a technological outcome would be at your place?

Tell us about your holidays so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment