Friday 17 May 2013

Disneyland report from Emily-Jane

Thursday 17 May

Hi class,

I am having a great holiday at Disneyland because there are lots of fun disney things, like rides that tell stories. There was a very scary ride that was fun for Mum and dad but not me. I did not like it. Can you guess what it was? I'll give you a clue. It was in Tomorrowland and a space ride in something that has snow on it........

SPACE MOUNTAIN

Why did I not like it? Because it was up high and it was like a real rocket ship. It was in the dark, there were lots of bumps and it was very fast.

Our captain did a count down 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 take off!

We were in seats like a rocket ship, there was Star Wars music and it felt like we were bumping across the world.

Theo, you would have liked the Star Wars 3D ride. It was like you we're flying in a space shuttle in Star Wars. It was like you we're inside the movie. The robot that was gold and metal (C3PO) could not fly his friends space ship (r2d2) very well.

Yesterday at disney California adventure park I had a photo with Lightening McQueen in Cars land and Rapunzel in Fantasy land. I got to feel her hair, she asked me "why is your brother staring at me? Because of my long hair." And I said "Yes"

I enjoyed the soaring over California ride. It's ride was very cool, you couldn't believe your eyes. The walls, the roof and the floor turned into California. It was like flying over California. We were in the front seat like a pilot.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having a fantastic time. I think I would like the space mountain ride. Did you pretend you were Dad when you were like the pilot in the California ride?

    We have had a busy week. We made koru pictures and we are being illustrators making our version of Maui Slows the Sun.

    Mrs Aberhart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo wishes he was there to do the star wars ride with you because he loves star wars. Theo is wondering if you saw Luke Skywalker? Thanks for telling us about it.
    Madeline is wondering if rapanzuls hair was soft?
    Room 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline, her hair was soft but not as long as .when she is in the tower. Theo, I did not see Luke sky walker but there was a Jedi training school with saber swords.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Master Yode teaching at the training school? from theo

    ReplyDelete